Early Learners class for 3 & 4 year olds
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00 am - 11:30 am
7 spaces left!
Pre-K class for 4 & 5 year olds
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
3 paces left!
A typical preschool day will include the following:
Project related to that week’s theme (Table Time)
Clean up, Restroom break and Healthy Snack
Sharing, Games, Story, Closing.
Pre-K class will have two “Table Times.”
Our teacher, Janet Gunderson has had 13 years of teaching experience in Preschool and brings a love of learning to the classroom.
Because each child is created in God’s image they have great potential. We will seek to help them grow, learn and develop to the best of their ability. This learning will take many forms from learning to listen, respecting others, following instruction, and working in group settings.
As part of our preschool family your child will be exposed to a wide range of learning activities. Our program addresses all areas of Early Childhood Development. Additionally your child will learn Biblical character traits such as listening, thankfulness, honesty, patience, humility, kindness, and more.
Registration is handled on a first come/ first served basis. Returning families will be able to register prior to the “open” registration held in the spring.
A registration fee of $75.00 must accompany the completed enrollment papers for each child that is registered.
The $75.00 registration fee in NON-REFUNDABLE as it holds a spot in class for your child.
If there is no opening in the class you have requested, your child will be placed on a waiting list. If no openings become available, your fee will be refunded.
Early Learners Classes
- Twice monthly: $65.00 due on the 1st & 15th each month.
- Monthly paid via check: $120.00 due on the 1st of each month.
- Monthly paid online*: $115.00 due on the 1st of each month. Pay online here.
- Annual: $1000.00 paid by first day of school.
- Twice monthly: $95.00 due on the 1st & 15th each month.
- Monthly paid via check: $180.00 due on the 1st of each month.
- Monthly paid online*: $175.00 due on the 1st of each month. Pay online here.
- Annual: $1530.00 paid by first day of school.
* Online payments will allow you the option of paying registration fees and tuition with debit & credit cards.
Our program will accept any child without regard to race, sex, religious affiliation, ability or national origin. KidzTown Preschool will accept children with special needs provided we can accommodate their needs and the needs of the other children in the classroom.
Students attending the Early Learners class must be 3 years of age by August 31st of the current school year. Students attending the Pre-K class must be 4 years of age by August 31st of the current school year.
The staff reserves the right to ask for a 2 week trial period for a child in order to evaluate the readiness of the class they have enrolled in.
Students are expected to be fully POTTY-TRAINED before the start of the school year